G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter is over and construction for the new siding at the tool shed has begun. As the sun sets in the West, a couple or retired fishermen, from the old country, Billy the Crab and  Hector Haddock, sit on the platform passing some time in conversation .

I needed to drag the building and platform outside in order to cut back the juniper, without cutting it back too much.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
That fits into the landscape really well, Larry.  Great job.

Llyn

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
Very nice work.. Realy look right in place... Got anymore photos of your crane?? I built a few of them and one for the River Barge but like to have one for my Frt. truck termial. You have a very nice size crane for an open dock. Tks for sharing. Noel

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Noel, You can find pictures of the crane (gin pole) on my website under the 7/8ths scale project link.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Excellent Larry! Thanks for sharing photos. Looking forward to seeing more of your designs.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.
The buliding went back inside while I finished the excavation, foundation work and rock wall.  SIte prep is done and as soon as I get back from the ECLSTS I'l' be able to place it outside for the season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts