G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the move to the new servers I found that email notification no longer works.

I haven't received a single email notification since the move.
I checked the setting on Traditional Power for example, email notification is still checked off, there were a number of posts there but no email notification from MLS came in today at all.

Otherwise my email is fine, received dozens of emails today, just nothing from MLS.
Don't have a Spam filter either.

Knut

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I'm looking into mail issues.. With the change of IP adresses, there have been some problems getting through spam filters.. I've been working on issues as they come up.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Notifications should start working better now. Let me know if you have any problems. It appears that there are some issues sending mail to gmail and aol and anyone using barracuda spam filters. I'm working on a solution. it may mean changing IP addresses again..

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My email notifications have started to work now, thanks.
I use my ISP's email server, not G-Mail or AOL

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
However.................

ads.modelrailroadsonline.com are creating a major problem.

I just posted a reply, took over 2 minutes before the website came back with my post (I actually thought I had lost it again); almost all of that time was waiting for ads.....to respond.

Same thing when I tried to access this thread - gain over 2 minutes waiting for ads.modelrailroadsonline.com to respond.

And this is at 5:25 am Eastern when traffic is very low.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts