G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am up and running and everything seems to be fine (so far so good...LOL). I made a "canyon" where the "mountains" will be. I even planted a rose bush to start the garden part. I am adding these pics (I hope I re-sized them ok). The layout looks pretty busy even without any extra "stuff" on it yet. Much nicer than my oval that I had in my front yard.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nick,

I still have yet to name the railroad, but I am sure something will come to mind when the time is right.

I will try to get some pics over the weekend if the weather holds out. What do you preferr and diesel or a steam loco? I have a Santa Fe Dash 8 in Warbonet and a green Hudson steam. I tell you what I am anxsious to run them at the same time so I will take a pick with them both on. I will also run the smoke for you as well.

G

·
GREEN HUDSON? never seen one of them before that would be cool or maybe i can lend you a bigboy? i think you have plenty of room for her.. but she still hasnt arrived yet....:D
Nick...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.