G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A moderator's job isn't just keeping things civil in the forum, but helping other members out with problems they are facing.  A great expample of this spirit recently has been shown by SteveC.  As a result, I have asked him to be a moderator and help us out some.  Steve has done a great job putting together some tutorials on how to use the features of the new site and new forum. 

Thank you Steve!

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By ShadsTrains on 01/25/2008 3:48 PM
A moderator's job isn't just keeping things civil in the forum, but helping other members out with problems they are facing.  A great expample of this spirit recently has been shown by SteveC.  As a result, I have asked him to be a moderator and help us out some.  Steve has done a great job putting together some tutorials on how to use the features of the new site and new forum. 

Thank you Steve!
Great choice ! Steve has shown himself to be enormously helpful.  Most recently he showed me the proper way to utilize the poll system in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner.

My regards,
--Ron in CC

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Congratulations Steve.  Your promotion is long overdue.  You have made significant contributions to this site and I applaud you for your efforts.

Doc watson 

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Congradulations (in moderation).

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Steve,
Congratulations on the Moderator title. Keep up the great help.

Jack

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Not anyother ONE???? its alot of work for all of us braking these folks in...

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
You're quite up to the task.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts