G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
375 Posts
Well I tknow a few of you will faint when you read this but I ordered a Postwar version last night. I was half asleep when I placed the order. Well this morning I got a call from Matt at St. Aubin's asking me if I really wanted 4 of them. I had mistaken placed 4 1 unit orders last nite when I got a bit confused oredering the unit. This was my fault. I should have gone to sleep and ordered it in the morning. Great, Great customer service from St. Aubin's.
LAO

· Premium Member
375 Posts
Well I finally took my K4 out of it's shipping container. Wow! I am just shocked had how nice it is. I need to figure out how to get it safely to the ECLSTS. If I sell a few items in the next few weeks I should be able to get a Pennsy E8 and maybe a GG-1. It will give me Pennsy power from 4 different manufacturers.
LAO

· Premium Member
375 Posts
The speaker that came with my Phoenix was round with no mounting tabs. The phoenix guys just told me to glue it down. I see that yours came with mounting tabs. So much for the so called Excellent Phoenix Support I got. I ended up having to purchase another speaker and to mount it with tabs drill out the mounting holes.
LAO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.