G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the board. I'm relatively new here but have been modeling G since 1996. I feel like a new guy with the changes that have happened while I was away.
This is a great bunch of people and they will help a lot. Enjoy- Doug

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Welcome to MLS, Andy! We're glad you found us, too! This is a very helpful bunch, for every question you could imagine!

Take care,
Matt

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Andy welcome to MLS. When you get ready to build and have questions this is the place to get the answers. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Pleased to meet you, Andy.

A better bunch of rogues you'll never find. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome guys, I'm totally new to outdoor railroads only having done some indoor HO in the past. I really like the Hartland big john loco and want to run about a hundred feet of track mainly in circle configeration with a couple of switches worked in somewhere. This will be pretty basic since Im a newbe, plus I like to keep it simple. What is the general consensus on hartland products? is the build quality good? I have a small accucraft switcher (whitcomb) in 1:20.3 that I'm running indoors for the fun of it right now, will this look way off with a 1:24 Hartland? I live in central Virginia and will probably start breaking ground when it decides to thaw out, in other words the next month or so

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. I must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me on this regard.

CSK
home job
home work
start a business
home based business
business ideas

Home Based Business

1 - 10 of 10 Posts