G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm new to the forum but not new to G scale. I getting ready to rebuild my 55 x 125 layout in the back yard this spring. I haven't ran it in 5 years and it needs a lot of TLC to get it up and going again. It was a 6 train running layout. Hope it isn't to big of a nightmare to get it up and running again.

I run the B&O and related railroads up to Chessie System. Also narrow gauge Rio Grande. Plus a logging and mining line.

Just though I would say hello and hope to get to talk with all of you.
Doug

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hiya Doug and welcome ^^ Lettuce know if we can help you. I'm starting my first layout this year woohoo!!

-Will

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Doug!

Welcome to this" bighearted" forum

As a newcomeing Scandinavien I`ve already got a lot of feedback here at MLS !

Oddvar

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Pleased to meet you, Doug!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome aboard!
You will find this forum a great place to get answers and advice. There is alot of knowledge available for the asking. Good luck with getting the RR back up and running. Look forward to seeing some pics. Before and after would be great.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will surely get a world of knowledge from all the fine folks here. Great place to answers on any thing you ever wanted to know about trains. later RJD

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
like most have said.. Big Welcome to MLS.com.. Best place to be for anything with garden trains. From Noel & Jane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts