G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Atlantic" from the Scottish narrow gauge Campbeltown & Machrihanish railway

http://www.roundhouse-eng.com/

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
That's the "Argyll" from a few years ago, re-issued and renamed. I guess the C&M had a couple of them. Nice loco - mine had spoked drivers - this one doesn't but they are insulated instead. "What you gain on the roundabouts you lose on the swings" as my Mum used to say.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just may have to buy one of these. I have been looking closely at the silver lady anne.
I will probably get which ever one is comming up first in the production cycle.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Posted By Dave -- Use Coal on 03/30/2009 12:47 PM
I just may have to buy one of these. I have been looking closely at the silver lady anne.
I will probably get which ever one is comming up first in the production cycle.

Dave, make sure you get it radio controlled so you can run it over here. Get some of these while you are at it so you have something to pull...........Gamboge livery, hauling the elaborate balcony ended, panelled bogie coaches.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Dave, make sure you get it radio controlled so you can run it over here. Get some of these while you are at it so you have something to pull...........Gamboge livery, hauling the elaborate balcony ended, panelled bogie coaches.
Gee Whiz John. Isn't one RC engine enough? I already have a Russel that is just for running at your place. I am not at all an RC fan when it comes to small scale live steam.

As for cars, I have boxes full of LGB and Heartland cars which is "something to pull."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts