G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings: I'm Will Lindley and have just joined as a 1st class member - really I just quit procrastinating as I had been a frequent guest.

I've been in the hobby about 30 years, 6 in garden railroading and am in the process of converting from electric to live steam and am enjoying it very much. I've got lots to learn and maybe I can give back a little too.

Regards,

Will Lindley "Thumper"

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Welcome to MLS. Michigan is a big state. There are several members scattered about. Nothing in your profile on where in Michigan you call home. Give us an update, maybe someone is nearby

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the lack of info. Livonia is the location and I belong to the MSSLS group. I've been fortunate enough to get to DH the last 3 years, this past one for 9 days [had to get out of MI early to avoid the snow].

Will

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Pleased to meet you, Will.

Post lots of pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Thumper,

Welcome! I don't come here near often as I should, but I bet you'll like the joint.

Les

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome Will and my name is Will too
What can I say, MLS is great, the members are really helpful here and have made me personally feel very welcome. I hope you have the same experience and I am sure you will, Will!

-Will

p.s. - Where there's a Will, there's a way haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts