G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the great things about MLS is the opportunity to meet others who share the enjoyment of large scale trains. They often become friends even though we may never meet them face-to-face. It also gives us the opportunity to discover new friends in our own area that we may never have met otherwise. Unfortunately, these friends pass on. They are mentioned in the Public Forum section but the thread gets lost in time. I was wondering if a new forum could be set up where we could remember fellow MLS members who have passed on. Maybe it could be called “End-of-the-Line” or simply “Friends Remembered.”

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
John,

I second your motion. What a great idea, maybe even place links to some of their memorable posts so that those of us that did not know them could learn a bit. Their memory then lives on in a place that was important to them as well as with close family and friends.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I think that's not quite what he ment. A memorial forum, not a memorable posts forum :D

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
This is a good idea. I don't know if a forum is the best place for it however. Perhaps a dedicated page on the site though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts