G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
" He fits pretty good, as soon as I get a nice sunny day, I'll takes some shots of him in the cab.

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff,
How did the windows turn out?
Tell Moku, I'll be sending him one when I get some more time to paint some. I'm interested to know if it fits his Accucraft k 28.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Rick,

Still working on the windows, first one didn't fly but the second looked good. I'm on #3 now trying to get as close visually as I can. Haven't tried casting yet. I want the master as good as it can get first. Herr Shutte looks good in Lanakila but that fireman?

Jeff Livingston
Kaneohe, Hawaii

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff,
I don't know who crewed Lanakila, or what they looked like, so since I only have an impression of who should be in there and what they should look like, I used an impressionist. He seems apropo since his budy spent a lot of time painting in Tahiti.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The figure looks great Richard!:) He looks right at home in the cab, and his position looks good as all others are usually like mine, already steaming along. Good idea for a different look!

What engine is that? Your cab looks really detailed. Super!:)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Really nice figure, Rick. Looks like he's deserved his minute of rest.
Love the cab, too. (Link filed away for future use, thanks.;))

Matt

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob,
It started out as a Bachmann 4-4-0 1:20.3 American. The remaining Bachmann parts are the drive, chassis, boiler and most of the tender. Theres` a link at the top of the page that leads to my build journal. Its not real detailed, but you will get a better understanding of the process and the prototype I was modeling.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
As always, you've done incredible sculpting and painting on your new egineer!

Llyn

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By rkapuaala on 02/26/2008 11:27 PM

This is Marcus Schutte
Another figure that would work out well on my upcoming narrow gauge project (2009- ?)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts