G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to todays SL TRIBUNE India is in competition with coca cola,the new drink will be made with Cow Urine and some kind of natural flavor enhancements!!!!! Its not a missprint or writers brain shot !!!!!
Whats next:: Cow patty hamburger? Greeny stew? ???
Manfred Diel

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Eeewww, sounds really nasty....and I thought a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster was a nasty drink...but so far nothing has beaten the Adios Mother####er as the best drink I've ever had...

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'll stick with beer

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Hindus consider cow urine a cure for all sorts of incurable illnesses. I think this is a brain malfunction caused by a diet deficient in beef.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SIMPLE TEST! If in doubt about the food you getting(meat) just have a sample of beef(absolutly sure it is) with some maggots ready ! Do the test :put the maggots in the middle the sure beef on one, ordered meat on the other side, and let the maggots decide! They go always for the sweet tasting flesh!!! Now enjoy your beef!!!
Manfred Diel

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Posted By lotsasteam on 02/18/2009 4:46 PM
According to todays SL TRIBUNE India is in competition with coca cola,the new drink will be made with Cow Urine and some kind of natural flavor enhancements!!!!! Its not a missprint or writers brain shot !!!!!
Whats next:: Cow patty hamburger? Greeny stew? ???
Manfred Diel

NOT in MY bar !

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Manfred,

It's kinda clear you've never milked cows by hand. Cows piss at inconvient times. Like when you're milking 'em. Sometimes when it's very hot, one has one's mouth open to breathe. Thus, it depends upon--to some extent--what the cow's been ingesting. This covers the 'natural flavor enhancements'. If you are of the opinion that one cannot 'taste' while inhaling through one's mouth, you need a tad more exposure.

In the spring--if one likes garlic--it ain't half bad, breathing. In the fall, when acorns are ripe, it's pretty gaggy.

Do not imagine they'll bottle pure cow urine and sell it. They'll surely water it down, ala Coca-Cola.

As an aside, in WWII, one of my uncle's city-boy squad members (rifle company) bought a bottle of foamy liquid. Someplace in France. He passed it around, but no one could stomach it. It got around to my uncle, who took a sniff and said, "You bought horse piss." So, when the squad left the area, some malcontent lofted a grenade into the bar as the truck rolled by.

Les

1 - 13 of 13 Posts