G Scale Model Train Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Posted By Curmudgeon on 13 Oct 2013 10:26 PM
Posted By Nick Jr on 12 Oct 2013 09:07 AM
JUST TO POST??? MMMMMMMMMMM MAKES ME WONDER, PROJECTING YOUR THOUGHTS???????????
When some folks are used to being told what to think, to have someone read a post and actually have a thought about it is so foreign to them, it causes all sorts of sparks inside their skulls as the atrophied bran rotates at high speed.
You didn't know that?

Atrophied bran? Hmm, does that keep the digestion regular?

Andrew

·
3,001 Posts
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 10/15/2013, By End of Day

2 each PRR & ATSF 0-4-0's

This time next year the only thing about the 0-4-0's that will matter will be who missed out on the chance to buy them at $115.00 vs those happily running them on their layouts of Aristo track with Aristo power supplies and Aristo Revolutions.

In the end they are just toys to be purchased or ignored at little more than the cost of a tank of gas.

Last week a tank of gas in my old Suburban lasted about 5 hours to and from the lake. Another tank of gas in the old boat also lasted about 5 hours. The motel/lodge cost about as much as a tank of gas per night.

A new 0-4-0 will last at least 5 hours and I don't have to leave home to enjoy it.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Posted By Garratt on 14 Oct 2013 04:17 AM
Posted By Curmudgeon on 13 Oct 2013 10:26 PM
Posted By Nick Jr on 12 Oct 2013 09:07 AM
JUST TO POST??? MMMMMMMMMMM MAKES ME WONDER, PROJECTING YOUR THOUGHTS???????????
When some folks are used to being told what to think, to have someone read a post and actually have a thought about it is so foreign to them, it causes all sorts of sparks inside their skulls as the atrophied bran rotates at high speed.
You didn't know that?

Atrophied bran? Hmm, does that keep the digestion regular?

Andrew

Asamatteroffact. Without full thought as cranial functionality, what we usually end up with the the automatic ejection from the south end of the digestive tract.
Stick around.
We'll probably learn new things as the implosion continues.

·
Registered
115 Posts
See my posting under Sound Systems for my questions on selection of Sound File for Aristo-Craft A5 Switcher.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts