G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, gang,

I'm in the process of switching my rolling stock over to knuckle couplers, and I'm looking for a bunch of LGB made couplers. I've bought up the only eight I could find locally and elsewhere. Does anyone know of someone who has them (individual or store)? If anyone has any they'd like to sell, please contact me. I'm looking for any number I can find...from one to maybe fifty!

I have a ton (maybe 20-25) of Aristo knuckle couplers, if anyone wants to trade. The majority of my stock is LGB, and I'd prefer not to have to make even slight modifications to fit couplers from other manufacturers, so that I can switch back someday if I choose. I also have a parts box full of various hook-and-loop couplers, if anyone might want to trade for a bunch of those.

If you reply here or via message, I will probably not be able to respond until I get back to work on Monday...But I WILL get back to you.

Thanks, guys, and have a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
axdop (Chip)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow.......I checked back to see if anyone had replied over the weekend, and all I heard was the sound of crickets! Guess the whole LGB sale thing is hitting supplies pretty hard.
-Chip

1 - 2 of 2 Posts