G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some watch the train show(me too!) on the RFD network. Well there is another good one to watch. 'Postcards From Nebraska'. Pretty funny stories by Roger Welsch, he used to do the segments on the CBS Sunday Morning news show. Yeah, I'm from Nebraska, so may be prejudiced! Try it out! Jerry

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Jerry,
I am from Nebraska too. We can't get RFD shows out here in Maryland (between Bal'more and Philly). Not enough RFD left I guess. Would love to see postcards from Nebraska. I am prejudiced too. GO BLUE JAYS! oh yea Big Red also.
How many folks know what RFD stands for?
Noel

·
Premium Member
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rural Free Delivery, for you city folks! Noel, World Herald just had an article on season ticket holders, every state in the nation has some(except Rhode Isl) that make their way to games. I don't really care and don't go, but some people are NUTS about it. I get RFD channel on Direct TV satellite. Switch! Jerry

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I get RFD on DirecTV also, Jerry. I have the DVR set up to record all of the episodes. It's been very enjoyable. They even had a segment on the Glacier Express months ago! Lately, it's been trolleys. And yes, I knew what RFD stood for without you telling me. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts