G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Cale,
Really looking good there! My back hurts just looking at it all! Loved seeing that BBE loco! When my wife & I got married several years ago I bought a bunch of those sets used at Yard sales and online cheap for the cars. Then I re-painted and re-lettered them for centerpieces at the reception. I ended up with a bunch of the locos left over. Not only were there Big Bird Express locos but there were Elmo's Express ones too that were floor runners without flanged wheels. I've got a box someplace of them for future projects.

Now to start planning on moving dirt, as soon as the weather gets better and my budget allows.

Chas

· Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Cale,
Thanks for the catch! It's been editted. Yeah only one "starter wife" for me thanks!

I'll keep you in mind when I find that box. It should be out in the garage in storage since I did not come across it while arraning the workshop and the trains in the house.

I do like the rock wall look too! I'm still debating reall "Hills" (not mountains) versus fake ones. That's a LOT of dirt to move though.

Chas

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.