G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm playing with my Kodak point and shot digital following some advice from an article in OGR run 232. I'm not a photo buff but every once in a while I hit one close enough. Some day I'll get better but here it is (also posted under indoor railways):

Also hope to add scenery soon! Joe

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Photos+Trains = COOL... Take all you want and post the ones you like. You will never hear a complaint from me.
Nice Yard!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Are you running 1 TIU or 3?

Are all of your trains DCC, or a mix of DCC & track power?

Do you have all MTH engines or a mix of manufactures?

Post some more pictures please, post some more pictures please!!

Where are you from?

There might be some train clubs in your area.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts

Joe, when I saw your beautifully-lit locomotives, I thought they would make an excellent subject for a photoshop attempt in the manner of the old traditional railroad publicity shots. Hope you don't mind.

They are real beauties!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice pics Joe ^^

-Will

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, thanks for the replies. I have been on the midnight shift and missed some. These are now all MTH G gauge engines. I run over 400' of mainlines on one channel of a TIU under DCS control. I have shelved my USA's untill I can get Ray to convert them to DCS or sell them. I will post some more pictures soon. That shot with the sky added is amazing!!! I have added it to my collection and need to learn how to do that. Thanks so much, Joe

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll tell you that every spring when I see those outdoor shots I wish the whole thing was on wheels and rolled out back! Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts