Its been awhile since I posted here. Thought I'd give an update about my first live steamer that I am building from scratch. I started it about a year ago, and its been an interesting journey so far. I've made it fairly far in the last year, but I dont always have time to work on it because of other things. Here are a few shots of what I have. The first photo is of the upper and lower boiler end plates. the lower is on the left, the upper on the right. The upper plate is not drilled yet for the boiler fittings. The lower plate is all drilled and ready to have the hedge hog spikes and flue soldered in. The second picture is of one of the cylinders not assembled yet. Since this picture was taken, I have drilled and tapped holes for the 3mm bolts that hold the cover on the stuffing box. The third shot is self explanitory, they are wheels turned from aluminum round stock. The last picture is of the crank discs and spacer. They were turned from the same aluminum stock as the wheels. I still have a ways to go with this project, but hopefully soon I will have a live steamer chuffing around my backyard. Happy training everyone.