G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Posted By Pete Thornton on 04/06/2008 8:32 AM
If I am reading this right...Mrs Ting WAS the head of the manufacturing subsidiary (Kader Industries) since 2001...and has been bumped up to the Board (Kader Holdings)...

Mike,
What I read was that she is the wife of the CEO, mother of one of the Directors, and sister-in-law to another director.
Chinese companies tend to be run by 'family', much like the Cosa Nostra. I worked at Wang Labs, and both Dr Wang's sons had big roles (not that they did very much - the company collapsed when the Dr died.) And the other Directors and SVPs were mostly of Chinese origin. We (the other managers) knew them as the 'chinese mafia'.

Roger all...the point I was trying to make (and typed too much)...is that there is a NEW head of Kader Industries...and NO press release naming him...for THREE months...and Durango Dan linked this corporate change to the Bachmann/TOC issue.

Ergo...my HMMMMMMMM????

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Wang collapsed because it didn't change with the times. It was a great product when it came out but once you could do the functions it did on PC/MS-DOS machines their market share collapsed.
LAO

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
If you think Marc or anyone else from Kalmbach is going to jump on a public forum and get into this Pixxing match, you are crazy. It would just be a lose lose situation. Anything that would be said would be attacked, and nothing good could be accomplishied. So, don't hold your breath.

Absolutely correct! A lose-lose situation for sure.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.