G Scale Model Train Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Ted, It is fully powered, the A-B-A is running 12 motors all total. Both A unit are fully weighted. The B-unit weights the same as the A's becaue the battery pack weights as much as the 3 Dash 9 weights I have in each A unit. Thanks Rex

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Believe me, If I could sale a few things, that ABA is a must have.

G

·
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BIGBOY SALES think not
... he he he
Sorry but bigboy police dept says the unlawful sale of a bigboy is punishable by forfiting all your trains,, sorry that the rules i dont makum just obide by them..he he he.
Nick

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Marty
There is always Max. Chain him by the tree in the front yard with a for sale sign around his neck.

"Chews plastic Makes it easier for recycling"

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Marty,

I'd think that at least 8 or 9 B units would be a fair trade for a Big Boy. You're a diesel guy, what are you doing with a big boy anyway?!

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
I think he is really trying to convert to steam as he finally bought a LS. WoW. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
In that case, the Sparkie Big Boy will need to be replaced with the live steam version. How much were those Aster big boys? IF you could find them? $15-$20k?

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I did not realize this thread was still going.
Mark, when you grow you'll understand the "lust" factor. thats how I got a BB. pure lust... If you can use those words together.
besides anything I have is for sale.
I even got talked into buying 4 more 100 tonners??? who needs more?????
Rex
ABA plus couple bills. for the BIG BOY

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Marty,
Are You Trying to temp me again ? What kinda bills do you want ? I could give you my Gas Bill, and my Electric Bill and I will throw in a couple of Credit Card Bills for Free
Thanks Rex

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
This sound workable to me. Now just got to get Rex and Marty to comply
Later RJD

61 - 72 of 72 Posts