G Scale Model Train Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Real sorry I missed it but too much going on around here - Football practice and Football games - and when your kids play - ya GOTTA be there.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Pod,
I sure wondered if you would be around and I guessed right that you were being controlled by a greater force. I remember that force, it is very powerful and proper. Live another day to run trains. ;-)

We had a great time.

You should have been there. ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
One two three testing.... One two three testing THUMP THUMP THUMP is this thing on? Hello.

What No pictures? Did you use up all your digital film at Marty's?

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Apparently nobody took pictures except John of the other site. Shameful indeed. Promise to do better.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
You know , we was so busy, I need to check the camera and post Gregs layout photos.
I guess a show is a show.
I enjoyed it. still had a hard time remembering names tho.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Does anyone know who the vender was in the far SE corner of the MWLSTS. He had something I wanted to get from him, that he didn't have with him, but lost his buisness card. Any help would be terrific. To help with directions, If you came in the from door, turn right and go to that far corner. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Gee another Marty
Later RJD

Oh, you should see the stuff Rex builds

·
Super Modulator
21,044 Posts
Well, he saw the B unit at Marty's and my Northern from Rex at my house. Yep, we do all like seeing just what in the world Rex will come up with next!

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Pod!

Enjoy those kids. The trains can wait.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Greg, Here is a picture you will like. It is my Northern with the B-unit and 12 passenger cars crossing the MLS Bridge at Marty's. I used the B-unit because it had the battery's in it. Its the only battery car I had. It did look cool, it was an early evening shot, just before dark.
Thanks Rex

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Rex,

You did a beautiful job on that Aristo E8 B unit.

Since you indicated it was a battery car, did you convert it to a "dummy" unit or were the powered trucks retained?

Thanks,
-Ted

41 - 60 of 72 Posts