Premium Member
4,716 Posts
It says you removed the video?

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Torby,

Torby, Sorry about that, I deleted it while you were trying to watch it. Just click on the first video and watch it. It's the one I wanted to post originally anyway.

Cliff

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Chuck. I had the file for a while, I just never got around to installing it till now. I think next year at Christmas time it will be a great big hit with the kids at train shows. They like the Annie anyway with it's smoke and whistle. Plus, I use the built in microphone to talk to them.

Cliff

·
Registered
938 Posts
That's really cool Cliff, thanks for posting. :)

Do you have the product number from the engine this went to? (that way we can find and download it ourselves too) They have so much stuff like this it's just crazy. :)

Raymond

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ray,
I am not sure what you mean? I got this number from the MTH website..........S042PF3_280____XMS040805cFIN
and this is the nuber for the Locomotive it comes in.........33-1015-1, ( Rugged Rails Original MSRP $249.95 )
CB 2004 Volume II 2-8-0 Steam Engine w/Proto-Soundr 2.0 - Christmas Engine No

Here is the link to the website; http://www.railking1gauge.com/detail.asp?item=33-1015-1

That is all thinfo on it from the MTH Website. I hope this helps .
Cliff

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks Cliff! It does. the 33-1015-1 is the product number of the engine you need to do the lookups but since you provided the link we don't need it... ;)

Raymond

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Posted By stumpycc on 01/01/2009 12:05 PM

Thanks Chuck. I had the file for a while, I just never got around to installing it till now. I think next year at Christmas time it will be a great big hit with the kids at train shows. They like the Annie anyway with it's smoke and whistle. Plus, I use the built in microphone to talk to them.

Cliff

Cliff, I'll bet you get startled reactions from the kids when the trains starts talking to them!!

Do you ever pull up to them and stop and say like "Don't Touch"...

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Posted By Chucks_Trains on 01/01/2009 5:57 PM
Posted By stumpycc on 01/01/2009 12:05 PM

Cliff, I'll bet you get startled reactions from the kids when the trains starts talking to them!!

Do you ever pull up to them and stop and say like "Don't Touch"...

Yes, I do get startled rections from the kids, they look at the train, then at thier parents, then back at the train, it's kind of funny, then some try to see who is talking to them. I can usuallly get someone to go over and get the child's name from thier parent, then you see the look on thier face when the train says thier name.

I have, at a couple of the shows pulled up and told them not to touch trains, that spooks them a little. But, they quit messing with the trains after that.

Cliff

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Posted By Rayman4449 on 01/01/2009 5:45 PM
Thanks Cliff! It does. the 33-1015-1 is the product number of the engine you need to do the lookups but since you provided the link we don't need it... ;)" src="http://www.mylargescale.com/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wink.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />

Raymond

Your welcome Ray, you should try it in one of your Mallets.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts