G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my backwoods rolling stock out. I added a little more detail to my tender -(chains and axes.) I found all the little details at AC mors. Their doll house section has a lot of things that are fairly close to scale. I also added chains and stakes to my logging cars. I still have to repaint and change around the engine. I am also working on a water tank car and a smaller box car for my backwoods set.. Not done yet. Eventually I have to start focusing on getting a few structures on the layout (water tower, wood shed and a small engine house.

Here are some pictures. Still needs some work once the finer details get put in it will make a hudge difference.

·
Registered
222 Posts
So excellent, so quickly. Your line is well on the way to showing the flavour and character you said you were after. As you continue to tweak and add to it here and there, I'll bet it just gets sweeter and sweeter.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Posted By pdk on 07/31/2008 6:19 AM
So excellent, so quickly. Your line is well on the way to showing the flavour and character you said you were after. As you continue to tweak and add to it here and there, I'll bet it just gets sweeter and sweeter.

Thanks pete, I have to admit your line really inspired me and gave me ideas. When do we get to see some summer of 2008 pictures of your line?:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts