1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
 That was fun Stan, I got 88%. Guess I'll go have me secondcup of coffee now.

Cliff

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
100% here Stan. Left brain-right brain, huh? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.giffinally got both my brains working, after a couple of trys 100% but did get 85% on first try1/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I got a hundred second try. That was hard:D

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Good one Stan.     /Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif    /Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif

chuckger

·
Registered
183 Posts
Posted By Stan Cedarleaf on 01/05/2008 10:10 AM

More meaningless nonsense for left brain/right brain train people.... 

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

Oh, yeah.....  I did get 100%      /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif 

That is an old psychological test of little value. It is especially invaluable if administered without checking for color blindness first.:D

Mark

G

·
0 Posts
Well that was a disaster! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif  I only scored 25%!  Do you think the fact that I'm color blind had anything to do with it? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

I'd better try again.

G

·
0 Posts
YEA!!!!  100% :) I guess I'm not a total idiot after all.  Wheew, Stan, that was close.  Now I'd better get back to work./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

Ed

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Gee, that was easy!!

It only took me ......... 7 tries.   ha ha

Tom

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif Well it took me a few tries before I understood what the instructions meant,- first try 0%/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts