G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still not sure what I can do on the 1st class member's page. When I log in, I see a page were I can upload photos. Are there any other options on that page that I am missing? From what I understand; a first class member can have an email account, print out a membership badge, and other cool stuff. I am probably doing something wrong so anyone's input is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
You can also upload html files if you know how to make them. See http://gold.mylargescale.com/torby for an example. They've tossed around an idea for a printable badge for a long time, but it's never come to be. Shad used to make a nice badge and send them out, but that got to be overwhelming as the membership grew. There are some 1st class only forums here, and you can post classified ads. Also, most of the google advertising goes away.

I look at it this way: I get lots more out of MLS than I do my Garden Railways subscription, but I gladly resubscribe to the magazine. So I send Shad some money for this great service too.

If you think of it as buying 100MB of web hosting space, it's not a bad deal just for that.

(I see I have a broken link. I'll fix that this afternoon.)

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Oh. I see you already went for it and don't need convincing/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts