G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello,

mostly a lurker here these days, but i know Wes Warner and i sent him a link, maybe he will sign up and tell you about his railroad.

he has been doing some neat scratchbuilt cars Also

Me I model in 1:20.3 in SW NH

Al P.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Great link Marty, thanks..

I love photo #20.. His roadbed is immaculate, track alignment is great, details on the railroad is near perfection.... but still has all manner of crap piled up against the house....

Looks like....... My yard... hehehehe

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Looks like you got your work cut out for you Marty. Go for it Marty. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its just funny how I recieved this Atlas HO newsletter, then when to the club site, then members site, then gallery or something.. its just neat to find a GRR in among the baby scalers.

Al, that would be great , have him join MLS. Even tho hes track power hes very welcome. There maybe one or two of them on here.
Tell him also there are other modern mailiners that would love seeing what hes doing..
Plus you need to post more..
thanks

JR what do you mean i have my work cut out?????? theres always a bigger RR some where.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Cool! It looks like at least one of the operators is using battery & R/C. It's nice to see some mainline stuff for a change.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Nice layout alright, but I doubt a K or a Connie would clear that flue-pipe tunnel! Thats really tight even for 1/29.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts