G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone, I am thinking that I should have placed this into the craft section of this site but I do not have all of the build details so here it is. This is a video of a bridge in the Vancouver BC Canada area and the model of it built by a GREATER VANCOUVER GARDEN RAILWAY CLUB MEMBER. Rob is a perfectionist (in my opinion) and the quality of his work shows in this bridge model and in the all aluminum center beam lumber cars in this video. His garden railway is also very nice with many handcrafted trestles and hand spiked track on tie plates, too many to count. I hope that you enjoy watching it. All the best, Peter. :)
list=UU2P5MeGnRM_2ZnHJmiWFfnA

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
WoW!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit the WVRR once again. Perhaps I'll have a place for you to sit down if you come back again in 5 years or so.

You showed me a short video of your bridge but even then I had no idea that it actually worked. Simply outstanding engineering. A real joy. And I can't pass without saying that your entire layout is a thing of beauty as well. You and Elaine have created a real showpiece and I must see it 'live' when I next get down to the coast.

Thanks again. Wonderful.

Dave (and Bev who was out in the back yard) at www.wvrr.ca

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello David,
I do not know if Rob is on this site, but I will certainly pass on your comments and compliments to him. On another note, I have seen videos and pictures of your beautiful indoor g-scale layout and hope one day to make my way into the deep heartland of British Columbia to view it when you have one of your invitationals or open houses.
Until then thanks to all who have left their kind comments and all the best,

Peter.
@deltatrains and GVGRC.ca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts