G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post the names of those going to dinner at Lucilles BBQ on Friday, 6 June around 7PM.  

We'll all meet in the hotel lobby of the Marriott that is the show hotel and go over together.  Lucilles is Rancho Cucamonga, CA about 6 miles from the hotel.  I've never eaten there, but many have recommended it.  Meals start at around $17.  Their menu is at http://www.lucillesbbq.com/eats.asp .

Lucilles is a good Southern California steak, chicken, and ribs house.  I have NO IDEA how many they can handle at this time.  I'm just looking for a count...and names.

· Premium Member
1,945 Posts
Shad and most likely Melony will be there.

· Premium Member
198 Posts
Steve, I am one of those Burnsland fellows.  Actually, I was one before I discovered MLS.  However, the plan is to go down and ride the steam locos and probably the Mark Twain with a bit of food somewhere in there!  Maybe, I'll stop at the Bengal BBQ and think of you guys!   :) 

Did you have vintage fun on the train rides?

· Premium Member
105 Posts
George, Yeah I remember seeing you on Burnsland a long time before you started posting over here! I'm alot more visable here than over there.

Yep ,we sure did have fun! You'll have to get down to the Ranch yourself one of these days!

Steve

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.