G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post the names of those going to dinner at Lucilles BBQ on Friday, 6 June around 7PM.  

We'll all meet in the hotel lobby of the Marriott that is the show hotel and go over together.  Lucilles is Rancho Cucamonga, CA about 6 miles from the hotel.  I've never eaten there, but many have recommended it.  Meals start at around $17.  Their menu is at http://www.lucillesbbq.com/eats.asp .

Lucilles is a good Southern California steak, chicken, and ribs house.  I have NO IDEA how many they can handle at this time.  I'm just looking for a count...and names.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Shad and most likely Melony will be there.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
:DME, ME, ME
one of me
Roland Seavey
P. S. ha 5"" of hail and a lot of rain in Calimesa today (5-22-08)
took 5 hours to load out  the 40' container but its on its way.
Roland

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I LOVE BBQ!  However, Friday evening I have already agreed to go to Disneyland with some folks.  :)

I arrive on Thursday, so if anyone wants to go that evening, and has transportation for both of us, I'm ready.  :)

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
UH OH George, You letting some of those Burnsland fellers influence you again?! Yeah, I'm jealous but at least we made it to the Round Up a couple weeks ago for some vintage Disney train rides!

Steve

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Steve, I am one of those Burnsland fellows.  Actually, I was one before I discovered MLS.  However, the plan is to go down and ride the steam locos and probably the Mark Twain with a bit of food somewhere in there!  Maybe, I'll stop at the Bengal BBQ and think of you guys!   :) 

Did you have vintage fun on the train rides?

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
George, Yeah I remember seeing you on Burnsland a long time before you started posting over here! I'm alot more visable here than over there.

Yep ,we sure did have fun! You'll have to get down to the Ranch yourself one of these days!

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK...I count 13 going ... LAST CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Marge
Tommy Mejia
Shad and Melony
Dwight
Jim Shutt (we'll find a ride for ya)
Roland
JJ
John Corridini
Steve and Yolanda plus 1
Howard

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Mike,
JJ has kindly offered to carry my carcass to Lucilles. As long as doesn't use a TE to control his car, I'm golden. Hope to see Ben King (MasonsDad) sign up.
Jim Shutt

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Hey Mike, save a couple of chairs for Carla & me!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts