G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the missing C.P. Huntington Masterclass files? Thanks in [email protected] url(http://www.mylargescale.com/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/CEHtmlEditorProvider/Load.ashx?type=style&file=SyntaxHighlighter.css);@import url(/providers/htmleditorproviders/cehtmleditorprovider/dnngeneral.css);

·
Premium Member
6,025 Posts
Sticky post near the top of the MasterClass and Articles forum.
Dwight,
Technically you are (as always) correct. BUT

1. Dave's after-thought thread comes first, and is labelled "2005 CP Huntington Model Building" which is NOT what you are looking for.

2. The files are ZIP'd in "MasterClasses and Articles Index and Downloads" [Thank you.] However, Winzip is not included with your laptop these days - mine refused to open the files. My HP system says "WinRAR is not free software . . ".

I'm sure I could figure it out, but then I'm an ex-geek. The rest of the world isn't so lucky. .

·
Administrator
5,700 Posts
1 - I have no control over the order in which multiple sticky threads are displayed... never did.

2 - What system are you using? On XP, Vista, and Win7, simply clicking on a zipped file displays its contents. Right-clicking on the file presents a menu which includes "extract all." Not sure about Win8. If you're using a Mac, I can't help you. No experience with them.

Considering the sheer number of downloads which employ zipped files, being unable to use them must be quite frustrating for you.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Pete, I use '7-Zip' as a free packer/unpacker. Google is your friend..

Cheers
Neil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts