G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Milwaukee Road fans who want a GP-40 or two or three.

Robby Dascotte of RLD Hobbies has offered to make a run of Aristo's new Milw. Road GP-40s if there is enough interest.

A lot guys on the Aristo forum have said they were interested in having one or more of those models. It is time for us MLS'ers who have an interest in Milwaukee Road power to fish or cut bait if you have an interest having one or more of these locomotives.
Contact Robby at www.rldhobbies.com if you have an interest.
He is serious in his offer to produce a run of this locomotive if enough of you respond to his offer. Other than you responding directly to him, he has no way of knowing how many are interested.

Now is your chance to possibly get a custom painted Milw. locomotive done that the railroad actually had. (OK, Milw. had GP-40-2, but this is close enough). His offer needs 200 of you to respond to him before this comes to fruition.

It's now or never !!

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all,
I know that many of you who post and view here on MLS also do the same on the Aristo forum..I have been in touch with Tom Daly and if any of you Milwaukee Road fans are interested in a factory painted GP40 now is the time to step up !!
All you need to do is contact Robby Dascotte at RLD hobbies.If there is enough interest Rob can make this happen.I know there are many Milwaukee Road fans out there and Aristo seems to have no plans in the future to make a Milwaukee run of there own so now is the time.Please respond directly to RLD Hobbies.

Thanks to Robby and Tom for making this possible!

http://www.rldhobbies.com/

rldhobbi[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sunday morning Bump!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts