G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canine Gulch Gazette, 10/31/2008

The good Doc Pfizer finds himself between a rock and a hard place. Normally, Doc does not move any of his Magic Elixir on Halloween because the train must pass Witch Shirley’s place. Shirley is known to get a little troublesome celebrating her day.

The bad economy and political BS have greatly increased the demand for Doc’s Elixirs. Doc is offering a free nights stay at Jim’s Saloon and Brothel in order to sign up a crew for today.

Leaving very early, they hoped the wicked witch would be sleeping in.....

CRAP! She is up early and ready to party! The guys gas Doc’s ole woody and try to make a run for it...... The mean ole witch rubs her nose and the woody comes to a stop directly in front of her hovel.

One look at the signs and the crew knows it is in trouble. The ole witch looks them up and down, mumbles something about a package... then demands a ride into town in exchange for free passage..... The crew agrees immediately!

They complete the trip to the warehouse and return to witch Shirley’s minus several crew members. Only Twitch, high on Doc’s hooch, returns with the cars to carry Shirley’s henchmen into town. Be kind to Twitch, he is a lost soul (Florida State fan). Looks like Doc's woody is buried in a parsley forest.

Finally loaded with ghouls and a lamb dinner, Twitch chops a way through the parsley forest and into town... Where the bad witch and ghouls prepare a surprise for Trick-or-Treaters....

Ahhhhhh, the first trick or treaters.......... Looks like they will be in for a big surprise....

Craig

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Craig,

I was wondering if that witch was still open for business! Great story and post!

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Craig

Nice storyline, question, are the two links at the end supposed to point some place else? Right now they point right back to the same topic ID, which on my system cause nothing to happen, not even a loop back to the start of the topic.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Hehe! Craig. I love your version of typical small town rural life! In fact we even have one gal in town (who shall remain nameless) that is a dead ringer for Witch Shirley.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all.... The photo's are recycled from a couple of years ago..... You may have seen them before..... Before the Shelby gang stomped on Doc's poor ole woody. It never will be the same.

SteveC, no links... I did a spell check, the text changed colors, could not get rid of them... so what you see is what you get.

Richard, I actually named that witch for a real neat lady in St. Petersburg, FL. She uses that screen name. 10/31 is her B-day and time to kick up her heels.

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts