G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Modulator
20,781 Posts
How about me buying the trailer from you?

Ha ha, I think those trailers are pretty darn scarce... you rat!

I really want to set up a speeder and a trailer, and put sound in it...

Oh well, there the Zephyr, the speeder, the chrome B unit.... I'm just going off to a corner and have a good cry...

Regards Greg

p.s. I'll keep an eye out Jerry!

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee, sorry Greg! :) I don't have the chrome B unit though, that's Rex Ammerman's, he will make one for you! He did a neat one with noses on each end! Sure hope I find a speeder, did not know the trailers were scarce. Got it on ebay, only bidder.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
At the risk of appearing stupid What scale speeder are we talking about? 1:1 or 1:29 or something close?

·
Premium Member
5,623 Posts
Well I have the motor car( speeder) that I bought several years ago. Matter of fact I should have a second one somewhere. Jerry how about a pic of the trailer as I never have seen a MDC trailer car. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Here is a photo of the trailer. Mine is a bit beat up, and it has a permanent job propelling the Rail Beetle (Sorry Jerry!).

But take heart Jerry. Now that Piko is making some of the Roundhouse large scale cars, perhaps they will bring out some of the powered units as well. The Piko motors would be more suited for the voltage requirements of large scale than the original Athearn HO motors were.

Yours,
David Meashey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts