G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I was having a great time reading the Masterclass for 2004 on modifying the Ruby for a Hawaiian Railway and darn near anything else I'd want to make, when it suddenly stopped. It had taken me a few days to read up to this point, but I was totally hooked and hoping for the next installment when ..... No Chapter 5 part 2, and beyond. I loved every juicy detail and all the great photos and comments. I read every word, and was looking forward to the next Chapter. What's next? Please help.

The whole thing ended at -
http://archive.mylargescale.com/articles/articles/steamclass/ch5_01.asp
- Boilers, domes and superstructures.

I tried to fool the system and replaced part of the URL by hand with "ch5_02.asp", (following the kit bashing tradition)and got an error page.

I know that the archives is in the process of being moved or whatever. Maybe I need some new URL's to follow. Any help would be most welcome.
Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom was doing a great job, with much help from others. I understand "bogged down with life". Hope all is well with him. Maybe there should be a message added to the end of the Chapter that says that there's nothing new, yet. Take care.

P.S. There were a number of references to the 2001 MC, particularly regarding basic skills such as taking measurements from photos. Are they going to be reposted somewhere? Right now it just points to a page that says their being moved.

·
Administrator
5,695 Posts
Tom is fine so far as I know, has gotten on top of things, and is currently building his garden railroad based upon the North Pacific Coast Railroad. He still posts every once in a while. Hopefully he'll again return to the live steam series and finish it up one of these days. :)

MC 2001 and the other MasterClasses are still available in the archives...

http://archive.mylargescale.com/articles/masterclass/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts