G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A small group of us got together again for some steam so here is another of Graham's great video's. First up is my old Accucraft C16 that is such a great running engine that's done heaps of miles. It was Accucrafts first big engine (can you call a C16 big?) you see few around on video or forums but many were originally sold. How many are out there still going strong ?
Brian ran his ever reliable WW&F Forney to complete the trains in 1:20 scale.
Everyone else there had mainly British 1:32 scale and among the two B1 0-4-0 's there was Grahams beautiful red lined black LNER B4 4-6-0, the paintwork and lining is fabulous "in the flesh". This was double headed with another British 4-6-0 "Black Five" that made a great train. It seems 4-6-0 wheel arrangements ruled on this day as a Southern King Arthur was also ran.
Hope everyone enjoys this video and the trains in it.
Russell

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Many thanks, Russell and Graham. I really enjoyed those plumes, but I suppose that autumn is now well underway in the southern hemisphere.

Best wishes, David Meashey

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
This is weird deja vu!
How did you make the Black 5 disconnect with the B1 like it did in April?
Lovely steamup, thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm yeah deja vu David, must be in Graham's post production using but we did run them again and they are good loco's and we had great fun. I think I got by B1's mixed up with my B4's in the description too.
Russell

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
You guys have some beautiful and well running equipment, not to mention a very nice layout. Keep posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts