G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Hi Dwight,

A BIG Thank You for all your efforts in resurrecting the files - they are amongst other things what makes MLS so worthwhile.

You have done an amazing job, which certainly from me gets a huge vote of THANKS.

Yours Peter Bunce.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Hi Dwight,

Thank for the note, the same applies then to Steve C - and I have sent him a note saying so.

Regarding the Mason Bogies - I have also completed a model of the 2 8 6's and called it 'Denver'

That is the last one built, in 1880, and I think the only FN3 model of them; David did a small extra set of drawings for them, and they were used for it.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Dwight, well then both you and Steve C should be commended. This is not in my area, but your effort to help all of us certainly is. Ted "Zippo 6'

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Dwight,

Great job. I just tried to download the figure class and I am being told that the file is corrupt, only chapter 3. Everything else worked.

George from northern Indiana

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Dwight,

Apologize for the delay but I did go back and downloaded it again and it works fine. Thanks again to you and Steve.

George from northern Indiana.

PS. The garage is done maybe I can get going on all my projects, that is, if I can find everything.

·
Administrator
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just spent roughly four hours editing and reformatting the Main Index, repairing broken links and other stuff that got messed up in the transition when the site was sold and converted. I also added, "Scratch-build a 1:20.3 scale 29’-6” Flatcar By Wayne Spence to the Index. I then went through and clicked on - and verified - every link. Enjoy. :)

21 - 40 of 42 Posts