G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends,
Reports are coming in on the yahoo group and other sites about an agreement reached by LGBoA and Marklin regarding distibution of LGB in America. I certainly do not know the details, but the possibilities are exciting! I know all about the past 1:22.5 and 1:20.3 scale battles and do not wish to rehash all that. I will state that I am still holding out for a reasonably price 1:22.5 scale K-series loco to go with all my Rio Grande rolling stock from LGB, Bachmann, and USA Trains!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Marklin & LGBoA/Silvergate agreement

BulletBob,
Thanks for posting the link. Reading post from the link sure is confusing! I thought Silvergate was the new name for LGBoA. I thought I kept up with things pretty well. Don't know who is what now, but still waiting (and it may be awhile, but I hope I am pleasantly surprised) for my K-series loco in 1:22.5.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts

Ted, Don't hold your breath for a plastic K from LGB. I won't hold my breath for a plastic GG1 from LGB either.
LAO

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

LAO,
I'm turning blue!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ted, I think it might just be you and I holding out for an LGB K. Everyone else have come to their senses and realize it will likely never happen, even with a new distribution agreement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts