G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Shad,

I just had an e-mail request from a fellow MLS'er with questions regarding my conversion of the Accucraft 3-cylinder live-steam Shay to RC; I had posted the conversion details (with links to the pictures, as I was new to digital photography/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif at the time & hadn't mastered "resizing") & was going to e-mail him the old link.  I just tried to bring up the old link for that post & found I couldn't access it/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif; is there any way to do so?  (I'd try to re-post it as a reference link, with resized pictures instead of links, if you can recover it for me); it was in the Live Steam forum.

Tom Lapointe

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Kevin!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif  I did as you suggested as replaced the "www" with "archive" in my bookmark of the page, brought it right up!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif  Copied the text to a Word document so I can re-edit it with 640 X 480 photos.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts