G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...when you already have too many projects /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif :confused: /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/pinch.gif

Gazette, jan/feb 07, pg 68 /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/plain.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

...also some that might interest Fletch on pg 40 /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking thru old Gazette issues aint a good idea...?

Its a bad idea when you look around at an unwanted trolley and an unwanted switcher, open a magazine and that darn Muse clubs you over the head with a coal shovel /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

...but then every railroad needs an Inspection Engine doesnt it???:D

Didnt know if this would really work until I cut the drive into the trolley body /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

The drive is HLW 0-4-0 switcher, a real PITA to dissassemble as it mostly glued together, the rest will find aonther life soon. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

In progress, well see how this one goes.../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif:D

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
A cute steam dummy!

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who you callin 'dummy'??? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's a great idea for a kitbash! I used to buy The Gazette all the time back in the late 80's and early 90's,but it's now $16 a copy here in Brisbane, you can't get it everywhere anyway,so unless it's got my eye for a drawing, article or photos I just can't live without, I have to give it a miss. Pity that.

At least I can get my GR and MR at the newsagent.(I know that the local distributors would pretty well screw The Gazette on a price ,so I can't blame them for not going through the usual mag channels..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts