G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I had to take my S-12 apart to get the rear driver repaired. I have it back now and installed on the loco.

My problem is this. I forgot exactly how the little screws, washers and such are supposed to go bak together.

I think the two pieces of drive rod are connected with a silver hex bolt and the tiny brass washer between the two pieces. Could someone please verify this for me. Any pictures or details would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I had a similar memory lapse when working on my 4-4-0. Email Cliff at Accucraft (get email from their website) , tell him your question, and he will get right back to you. works every time!

Larry

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spoke to Cliff earlier. He is sending me a few replacement screws, however there isn't an exploded drawing available.

I have spent some more time looking at it. The only concern I have at the moment is where do the two small bushings go.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Kent,
I just looked at mine and yes if you are talking about the connecting rod between #2 and #3 driver they are held together by the hex head screw, as for the washer I can not see one without taking it apart. Make sure to use loctite on the screws or they will come out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts