G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago someone posted a large grouping of photos taking at DH. I want to say it was around 4-5 pages of thumbnails.

Who ever posted them had a shot of me wheeling around the inside track on the big green table, chasing my S-12. I have gone back through all the shots posted, and I can't find it. Either it has been removed, or my case of "Male Refridgerator Blindness" has progressed to the terminal phase.

If anyone out there can help, please let me know

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Kent,
It may have been John Fuller's posting. Here is the link to his pictures. He also has 2008, 2007 and 2005 on this page. Hope you find what you are looking for. Johns Pictures

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
829 Posts
Keep your MENSA application and tell me what "Male Refridgerator Blindness" means.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan,

MRB can be quickly diagnosed.

When a man peeks in the fridge looking for something and can't find it. He then hollars out, "Honey, where's the... (insert item here). She comes over and picks it up from the shelf inches from his face and says, "Right in front of you".

This has never happened to you, right?

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Kent,

I think MRB spreads into MSB as you get older - Male Shop Blindness - common symptoms include looking for a drill bit that is already in the machine's chuck.

Ed

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Uhh, sometimes, I, like, look for my glasses, and, uhh, they're on top of my head. Doctor, what do I have?

·
Registered
225 Posts
When I'm in the shop I tend to take off my glasses when I need to see something close up (even with bifocals I see better with them off). I finish the task and then can't see well enough to find where I put down the glasses! Once I had to call my wife down to help find them. Big mistake! She wanted to know "when I was going to clean up the basement". Gee, I thought it looked fine!!!

Mike McCormack
Hudson, Massachusetts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Mike,

Did it look fine with or without the glasses?

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
and then there's the guy sitting in the dining room with a friend, "Whats the red flower with thorns?"
The friend answered, "A rose".
Then he yells toward the kitchen, "Rose, what's for supper?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts