1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
This needs to happen from time to time, just ask Larry & Carol Herget

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
From Chaski Live Steam:

Suffolk, Va - Wed Jul 22, 2009 Post subject: LOCOPARTS...is for sale

I had no idea that it would happen this early in life, but the time has come for us to pass LOCOPARTS on to someone else. Various reasons have occasioned this decision. I want to spend more time with my family (the grandchildren are always wanting my time as does Wanda) , I want to spend time building locomotives for myself (and grandchildren), and not the least, I am going to have a hip replacement in a few months which will take me out of the shop for a few weeks at the most, but still, it is time away from filling your orders, and time away from the machines.

FWIW, LOCOPARTS will not slow down in the interim. We will maintain our inventory and shipping, and keep at the machines full time in order to assist you in completing your locomotive, boat or stationary engine in timely fashion.

I am going to advertise this event in Live Steam unless we find someone interested in taking over the reins sooner. We believe that we have priced it fairly for both buyer and seller. If you have a serious interest in becoming a vendor to our wonderful hobby, then please contact us off-line to see if this venture is for you. I promise: You will meet some of the greatest folks in the world, many of whom will become very dear friends.
Please: serious inquiries only.
Don and Wanda Orr
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 - 2 of 2 Posts