G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks,

I know it has been a while since I've posted. Life has been very, very busy.

About a month ago I received an email in response of a post on SIG, regarding an unfired WADA I had. I was hoping to trade it for something in steam. In all actuality, I had posted the ad over a year ago, and had forgotten all about it

The gentleman who wrote me was offering an incredible display of three Stuart engines, with piping, oilers, control fittings, you name it. I feel very blessed to have stumbled across this piece of craftsmanshp. Please view for yourself.

http://astroworks.com/engines.html

Currently I have no room for it in my apartment, so it will be on display at Centerline Hobbies in Hyannis, MA. Plans for the future include a special exhibit at the 'Cape Cod Maritime Museum', slated for 2009, which will focus on the shift from sail to steam.

I'll keep you all posted.

Kent

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
what a excellent piece of engineering and a great trade. Wish I had seen your add for the Wada though, I am looking for one.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nice to have dream come true. Great trade for both. Looking forward to the sail to steam exhibit. We enjoy the various aspects of steam throughout its utilization in transport history; keep us informed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts