G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
 Does anyone know if Accucraft plans to send the live steam K-36 to the ECLSTS next month?? I got my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Posted By Kovacjr on 02/25/2008 7:14 PM
Dave you actually need to show up there to see it though......

/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

Just speculation here...more than likley we will see the ride on engine I mean K-36 at ECLSTS.  Now, as far as the F4/5 goes, that's probably a doubtful, but who knows?

Now, does anyone have a 1" scale riding car that can be converted to 45mm?  A loop of track would be good too...don't want to break any layouts now /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/wow.gif

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Ryan maybe we can put a 45mm track on the loop at PLS and ride behind on the 1/2" - 3/4" track Hmm tri-gauge Although itsnt it also 1" already....

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Jay,

IIRC, the multi gauge loop is 1/2" 3/4" and 1" all in one. You could probably find room for ga1 up there...maybe?

·
TDY to Earth
1,483 Posts
Jason / Ryan

The "little" multi gauge loop at PLS is 2 1/2 inch, 3 1/2 inch, and 4 3/4 inch gauges. UNFORTUNATELY they have the switches with the plate steel frog with the flangeways cut in it. I think that would be tough to get over. Good luck.

Jim

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Posted By Kovacjr on 02/25/2008 7:14 PM
Dave you actually need to show up there to see it though......

Good point Jason... ;)

As far as the size goes... it will be interesting to see what type of clearance problems we may (will) see with this one. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts