G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for anybody who would like to join myself, Noel W. and Greg E. from California this afternoon after about 2pm MST 1pm California time!!!! Just an informal middle or end of summer "live" get together from my outdoor layout, checking out stuff, and my new additions to the layout!! So If your bored or just curious, and or interested meet you at the "live" link posted below!! Probably run till around 5pm or untill the skeeters come out. See ya there!! Regal

Crazy Train Guy's Garden Railroad Channel - live streaming video powered by Livestream

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bringing back to the top so no one misses coming on to the show if they would like!! Korm if you are reading this come on and I will try to help you sorry for the problems. Ralph B and others have come on no problems, try typing in the whole livestream thingy they change things randomly and sometimes you have to type in the address the link works for Noel and myself and Ralph B

http://livestream.com/crazytrainguyschannel/

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry fellas had to quit broadcasting! Bad storm blew in quickly!! Let you know when I'm "live" again!! Testing went good train ran well and broadcast seemed to be up to snuff. Dang storm!!! Regal

·
Registered
5 Posts
There should be some sort of recorded clip of the live event and upload it on Youtube. So everyone can still see the past live stream events.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts