G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I write you this message because I would like to know if the K-27 #463 (Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad) is still used today or if this machine is there under maintenance ?
Somebody could inform me because I searched on internet but I did not find of reponses.

PS: I'm sorry for my poor English.

A great thank's for all and best regards.

Olivier.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Steve,

I hope that you are well.
Yes it's true, several months ago that I have not write of message on MLS's forum but I come to read your posts because I am always fascinated with your locomotives.
I don't know for you but in France life is not easy and to have money for my passion is not an easy thing, but I always think of you and I continuous to dream about your country.
With my children and my wife we look forward to coming in journey to the USA but it's not for now, it's necessary that I wait another one year or two.....

But I always spend time modifying my locomotives, looking at locomotives'DVD and downloading photos of steam machines.
In fact with Internet I can travel in the USA (but just virtually).

Some days ago I bought Bachmann's K-27 #463 because I'm a big fan of "Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad " and "Durango and Siverton", I always have to dream to buy Accucraft's locomotive but at the moment it is impossible because life is too hard.

I find that Bachmann made a very beautiful locomotive and I am very happy to have bought it and to possess it in my collection.

I am really very happy to communicate with you, I always appreciated a lot MLS's members, you are all very kind and your work is of one very big quality. MLS is a place where it's good to live.

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English, Bye and best regards.

Olivier.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear Matt,

I would like to thank you for your link, I have just learnt many very useful things.
The persons who work on these locomotives are of verritables artists, I admire these persons.

A great thank's for your kindness.

Bye, Olivier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts