G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids were playing with the set under the tree and the front truck on the Mikado de-railed. The system shut down and now it won't work!
The power pack does but as soon as the MTS is hooked up, it "clicks" off!

This really stinks because I do not have many hours on it at all!

Please HELP!

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done all this... it seems the safety feature it has failed? It is a sealed box too or I could take it to a local electrician guru

?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hhhhhhmmmm
Both lights on the box give a quick flash and then shuts down. It is not the III (55006) but the previous one 55005 model. I have different directions on those pages of the manual. I am afraid it's fried! I should have sold it ALL and went battery power?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hehe I know some on here would have loved to read that if they ever wonder into our forum!

#50111 power pack, came with the set.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, I have no way of testing output so I went to another plug in a wall and after plugging in the 50111 it's green light come on. Then I hook up the MTS, black/white wire and as soon as I touched the white wire to the MTS all lights flash and shut down.

Funny though... when I 1st plugged in the 50111, I had to push the reset button for it to come on.... ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.