G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to use the sound card out of a lgb sound tender 69232, putting it into the tender of a lgb 2019s C&S Mogul. The Mogul has a 6 pin plug and the tender is a 5 pin. I need to know what wires to splice on the mogul to get it to work with the tender. Thanks

· Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used Stans diagram and had to make my own harness, worked great, I have since pulled the sound board out and put a zimo decoder in, haven't decided if I'm going to use the sound board track side in a stationary engine for the mine or try to get it to work with the decoder. I'll look and see if I stll have the harness, and take a picture of it.

Pete

· Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I looked all over for that harness and seems to have been swallowed by the black hole that is my work bench, as far as the six pin harness, I believe it was the original one from the mogul, could be wrong since I can't find it, sorry not much help from me.

Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.