G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
1. The first run was produced in November 2006 and was sold with a Lehmann label. (OK 001116)

2. I can't speak to any color shades, not having seen any others. The floor of mine is unpainted black plastic and has an unpainted white equipment cabinet. I would assume it is white to match the prototype.

3. The installed set of diaphram's on my example has three handles with a grey top piece, The extra set has two handles (none at the top) and a dark blue cover piece. Why? I don't have a clue.

4. The car is prewired for decoder installation to control the lighting.

I assume your box has a Märklin LGB label? and the OK number is ?????

· Registered
153 Posts
Al,

That information is very interesting to me. From my understanding this was the production run that was interrupted when the doors were shut, so it is quite likely that some additional diners were completed during the interim owner's reign.

Jack

· Registered
153 Posts
Al,

The OK code on yours indicates Sep 2007 assembly. Bob, colors rendered in photos and on the internet are highly suspect for accurate color comparison. I would guess Al's and mine are the same color as all the painting was done before the close. Yours could vary since it was done in Hungary.

Jack

· Registered
153 Posts
Bob,

The "OK" sticker was a round gold sticker that Lehmann applied to the bottom of all wheeled equipment for the last several years as a quality control final inspection acceptance. These carried a six digit code that indicated the month and year of production for internal quality control purposes.

The first and last digit indicate the year. (9XXXX4 = 1994, 0XXXX2 = 2002)
The second and third have always been "01"
The forth and fifth numbers indicate the month. 01 thru 12, although "08" is rarely used as that was vacation month.

Knut would have to speak to the current MLGB numbers.

Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.