G Scale Model Train Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Posted By Biblegrove RR on 02/27/2009 8:18 PM
That looks so cool, thanks for sharing! As for the sides of beef.... as I was reading it, I thought of maybe "melting" the legs with a small butane torch or something? And bending them up to the hanging position? just a thought....

Hehehe! Isn't it weird what we'll go through in this hobby? I'll pick up a cow or two at Micheals next week. I'll see if they melt.

· Registered
463 Posts
Micheals should have at least one 50% off coupon in their flyer the week before easter ! halfprice beef is better to experiment with !!

Very fine lookin' meat processing/market !!

doug c

p.s. i think the first rwy station is due for another roof painting again this summer, peelin' back again, not bad for being out 24/7/365 !!

· Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Posted By Doug C on 02/28/2009 4:50 PM
Micheals should have at least one 50% off coupon in their flyer the week before easter ! halfprice beef is better to experiment with !!

Very fine lookin' meat processing/market !!

doug c

p.s. i think the first rwy station is due for another roof painting again this summer, peelin' back again, not bad for being out 24/7/365 !!

Wow! That's not bad. I would have pulled it inside every winter but it's good to know it hung in there. Probably needs shingles and a coat or two of Varathane by now....

Dave

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.