G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Its been a long day of visiting and shopping at Bluestone Junction and as the day winds down and darkness falls, folks are boarding the last passenger run of the day to return to their homes. Here we see Warren getting his final orders of the day as well, once he's finished this run its back to the shops and then home for a little rest. :D

And pulling away past the station while some stragglers wait for their Taxi. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave, do you think that you have seen this scene somewhere on the web or maybe a memory of yours?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Shawn,

Where did you get that telephone pole with the light on it in the second picture? That's a nice touch!

J.R.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Posted By jr747 on 11/03/2008 1:09 PM
Shawn,

Where did you get that telephone pole with the light on it in the second picture? That's a nice touch!

J.R.

J.R.
Those are Bachmann Poles with Piko G wall mounted lights.

www.wholesaletrains.com/Detail.asp?ID=20012405

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks R.J just dont get your sights and levels out to check the trackwork being to far away to safely load passengers....hey that 2x12 works fine

Thanks VS, nite shots are a major PITA esp. with a digital. those few pics I posted are the only ones that turned out clear enough to make out what was going on.

·
Premium Member
5,623 Posts
Shawn you lucked out for this year I finally ran out of travel funds
Later RJD

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whew, I guess I dodged a huge fine and I guess I now have a few months to get that trackwork staightened out then while you collect some fines form other railroads to build that travel fund back up, huh RJ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts